Friday, September 09, 2016

Day Two of the training





Day Two of Training                                                            Friday, September 9, 2016
The second day of training was a continuation of the first day of the training particularly working with blogs. Basically, it was about creating links with other websites, searching for contact numbers, locations to mention just three. Surely, it has been a great opportunity to learn more about blogs and links. As I said early, it has been a simple task in working with blogs. It’s my belief that my expectations would be met after its end.

For Journalism lecturers, the training has been quiet resourceful and they now able to do research through the internet systematically. This knowledge is going to add value on how they facilitate learning amongst their students. Above all, I believe the training would help lecturers assists students to plan their literature searching and writing as academicians, taking into account verifying information and check on plagiarism.

The training has also help to know whether my blog is live or dead by looking at the statistics on number of visitors to my page. The bigger the number the usefulness the blog is and opposite is true. It is my duty to sustain my blog with valuable information depending on my target audience. Knowing the intended audience is key to the production of content. Also, I learnt that comments from the visitors, helps the blogger to communicate effectively.

It is my hope that day three of the training will complement learning of the past two days of the training. This is because the training is organised coherently and logically. I believe the training has made the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment